Wednesday, July 3

holidays…


Recently I did another frame challenge using washi tape to make the frame.
I decided to look for Christmas washi in my stash and there it was.
The base card is white cards stock with a layer of red card stock.
On more white card stock I ran the tape around the edge then used my craft knife to make the metered corners.
This I applied with foam tape.
I die cut the snowflake, unknown company, with white card stock and foam taped it to the card front.
With My Favorite Thing “LDJ Trim The Tree” set I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with MFT “Essential Stitched Sentiment”.

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful result, and a great way to use your washi tape. Love the frame you created with it, and the contrast in the centre with the white snowflake on the deep crimson is really eye catching
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Arlene, what a fabulous frame you've created - what a great way to use washi tape. This is lovely and the red card really pulls everything together so well. Thanks so much for joining Leslie and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there is a fantastic use for washi tape! So cute and impactful as a frame for your big snowflake on the red background. Love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!