Friday, July 5

Christmas…


At least 15 years ago I bought this wreath stamp from a dealer in the Finger Lakes area of New York.
She had a small booth and hand carved all her stamps!!!
I fell in love with her creations and bought quite a few.
Unfortunately she left the area and I have not be able to find her again.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of brown textured card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the image (2009) using Distress markers.
Next I used a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” to cut it out and apply it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Christmas Sampler” (2012).


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely delicate wreath image - it makes a fabulous focal point on your card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Arlene, I LOVE this! What a gorgeous delicate wreath, you have colored it perfectly! Gloriously CAS, and I love the texture, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love how delicate that wreath is. Such a shame you couldn't find the stamp maker again. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!