Sunday, June 2

thanks…

While watching another Tim Holtz video about Distress water color pencils I suddenly thought about the hand carved stamps that I have in my stash.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of brown card stock.
I had a Distress ink background that I cut for the square.
On water color paper I stamped the apple by spritzing it first then coloring it with the Distress water color pencils.
Once dry I die cut it with a circle die.
Using the excess water color paper I die cut the sentiment, unknown company, layered it on more of the Distress background paper and foam taped it to the base card.


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Arlene - love that apple image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful apple! It's lovely with the rich colors behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ink job! Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!