Tuesday, June 11

laughing…


This card is made with Distress water color pencils.
I chose rosy, flamingo and jade for my three colors as well as black.
The base card is rosy textured card stock.
On water color paper I used water color pencils with a Tim Holtz stencil, drawing around the inside of the images on the stencil.
Next I water colored them.
Then I splattered the piece with the three colors.
To finish I put a strip of the rosy card stock then a strip of water color paper and stamped it with a stamp from Paper Smooches and black ink.



6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Arlene - so pretty and feminine. wonderful water colouring
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! You've created a very pretty look with our colors. Very delicate. then there is that sentiment. That is a GREAT sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic watercoloring, love the splatter of colors, CAS and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! From the layout to the splatters to flower vines, etc., I love it all. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/15/2024

    That quote is so touching. I love the offset flowers! Thank you for playing along with Color Dare! -Heidi M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this style of coloring! This is the definition of beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!