Tuesday, June 11

amazing…


The minute I saw those mustaches I knew what I wanted to do for this challenge.
The base card is blue card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is water color paper that I colored with Distress ink then embossed it with my Cuttlebug mustache folder.
Next I applied StazOn black ink.
I cut the sentiment, for an amazing Dad, with dies from Paper Smooches and black card stock.
This I applied to a strip of blue card stock and attached it to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. A striking masculine card, with the images and colours. Big and bold and surprisingly colourful despite the black inked background!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO FUN!!! I LOVE that image and your use of the colors is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!