Tuesday, April 16

sentimental…


This card is a great way to use sentiments from a lot of your Newton’s Nook Design sets!
The base card is black card stock.
The main panel of white card stock I stenciled using Distress inks and Newton’s Nook Designs “Spring Garden Line Stencils” and “Waves Stencil”.
Next I applied sentiments from the following Newton’s Nook Designs sets:
Newton’s Seashell
Manatee-rific
Scuba Newton
Narly Mermaids
The mermaid from the last listed set was stamped on white card stock, colored with Copic markers, trimmed out with scissors and foam taped to the card front.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you used the Spring Line Garden stencil to create the seaweed. What a b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I hit published too soon! I was saying the seaweed looks amazing with the waves! I haven't seen this little mermaid for awhile, and she is looking quite content in her watery world! So happy you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this mermaid card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mermaid card, Arlene! I love the background you created for the mermaid! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the sentiments in the background - so fun! And using the stem part of the stencil for the grass is genius! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of stencils--you are encouraging me to bring mine out to play. I love all the sentiments and the cute mermaid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!