Thursday, April 25

pomegranate…


It may be hard to see the one color that I chose but it is the yellow and I put it on the bottom of the pomegranates!
I was so sure I was going to get rid of this set and then I tried it with watercolor paper and Tombow markers and I loved the effect.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of brown card stock.
The main panel is water color paper that I stamped with the images from Stampin’ Up “Perfect Pomegranate” set using an old technique of coloring the stamps with the marker, huffing on it and then stamping it.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from a Tim Holtz set with another Tombow marker.


7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful result from your ink and huff technique - I still use that on occasion also. The stamp is a stunning image, and you have used it briallantly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture in your card and the promgranates... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unusual image (as in not cookie cutter) and great colors! It is so fun to see all your different cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the pomegranate for a Christmas card! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watercolor effect! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/29/2024

    What a beautifully unique Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture of the cs with this wonderful image. Who knew pomegranates would work for Christmas?! (You, of course!). Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!