Friday, April 12

joy…


Here’s one you may not believe…the poinsettia is water colored!
The base card is black card stock.
Next a layer of gold glitter card stock and then a strip to match the sketch.
On more black card stock I stamped the poinsettia from Recollections “Christmas Noel” (2017) using white ink.
I then water colored it with shiny water color paint.
Once dry I cut it out and foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from more of the gold card stock using a die from Tim Holtz “Holiday Words:Script” and glued it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous... love the gold and the shiny watercolour paint too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Arlene - what a great effect you got with that watercoloring, and I LOVE the colors! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/19/2024

    Beautiful card! Love the colors. Thank you for playing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!