Tuesday, March 26

tic-tac-toe…


Can you tell where I chose my colors from?
The base card is papaya card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Using white card stock and a Cuttlebug vine I embossed it before applying it to the card.
Pulling an image from my “To be colored” folder, unknown company, I colored it with Prismacolor pencils then used Gamsol and artist stumps to give it a smooth look.
This I trimmed out and foam taped it to the embossed layer.

By the way it was the left column that inspired me!


7 comments:

  1. Love the texture in the embossed background and bold colors use for your focal point... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/26/2024

    Love that pretty embossing! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare! -Heidi M

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful result - I did pick which column you had chosen. Love that folder, I must show mine some love again, it's ages since it was out of the drawer!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look you created with our colors! So much texture, too! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/29/2024

    Love how the embossing matches the stems! I love seeing pumpkins in March! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the embossing folder swirls mimic the pumpkin swirls. Very cute card! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on the color scheme! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!