Tuesday, October 24

smile…


When I think of yellow I think of the sun touching a flower and that makes me smile.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of white card stock and a panel of kraft card stock.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Picket Fence Studios “Torch Ginger Tropical Flower” with Memento rich cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers.
This I die cut with the coordinating die and foam taped to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “Smile. Be Wrinkle Free” using the same ink.


5 comments:

  1. While I didn't recognize the flower on your card, I certainly loved the sentiment, which indeed made me smile! What a charming card, Arlene, and I love finding out about new flowers, so I'm especially happy you shared this with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Arlene - and I smiled as I read the sentiment, thanks for that.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh clean lines show off the colors and the lovely bloom in the most beautiful way Arlene! Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shading on the flower is lovely--as is the entire card! The sentiment made me chuckle as it did others. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, sentiment and pretty flower! It certainly made me smile! So happy to see you in our gallery at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!