Sunday, August 20

let it snow…


It’s always fun for me to create a single layer card.
In this case it wasn’t even required!
The card is white card stock that I stamped with the image and sentiment, unknown company, with Lawn Fawn jet black ink.
I also made a mask from an extra large post it note.
Next I used Distress ink salvaged patina to create the sky.
This I spritzed and blotted with water then added snowflakes with Faber-Castell PITT artist pen white 101.
I colored the hat with Copic markers.



3 comments:

  1. Oh this is the cutest! I just love that adorable hat on the snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever work Arlene - love the way you have created the snowy sky with masking, and the resultant card is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this image so much! You've done a fabulous job masking it to create the snowy sky. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!