Saturday, July 1

butterfly birthday…


Pulling from my stash of premade alcohol ink backgrounds I pulled one that reminded me of monarch butterflies.
This I die cut with Tim Holtz “Detailed Butterflies, mini” as well as black card stock.
The base card is black card stock and I die cut the kraft card stock panel with a die from Tim Holtz “Bold Text #1”.
Once glued to the base card I stenciled using Distress gathered twigs ink and a Sheena Douglas “Grunge Tree” stencil.
To finish I applied the butterflies.



2 comments:

  1. Love your use of the dies to let the sentiment be so bold with the black showing Arlene, and the grungy tree is perfect for the stunning butterflies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love your butterflies and the bold text.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!