Friday, June 2

find the joy…


A lighthouse is a far cry from a drinks trolley but it was the shape and colors that inspired me.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On a white linen card stock panel I applied Distress brushed corduroy, gathered twigs and lost shadow inks.
Next I stamped the lighthouse from Avery Elle “Shine Bright” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder before coloring it with Copic markers.
After trimming it out I foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Hampton Art using Distress brushed corduroy ink.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing work Arlene - love it, and a great use of the inspiration image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene... love your inspiration! Absolutely loving your blending combination on the background...so perfect. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!