Thursday, June 15

everything beach…


Since the theme was everything beach I decided to use a kraft colored card stock for the base card!
Using a die from Sunny Studios I cut a piece of white card stock that I had applied blue ink and glued it to the bottom of the card front.
Using the coordinating die from My Favorite Things “Seaside Seagulls” I cut an opening in the front.
I applied white card stock to the inside of the card and through the die cut opening I stamped the image from the same set using Memento rich cocoa ink and colored it with Copic markers.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from the same set with the same ink.


3 comments:

  1. Such a clever card Arlene, with the seagull inserted rather than layered over the top. A fabulous result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and I love that seagull, Arlene! Your cards are always clever and funny. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!