Wednesday, May 10

sympathy…

 

I went along with the DT Theme for this card of cats and flowers.
It’s a quick and simple card for a sympathy when the special kitty in a friend’s life passes.
The base card is white card stock.
On more white card stock I embossed with a floral embossing folder, unknown company.
Behind the embossed piece I applied grey card stock and with the same grey card stock I die cut a kitty using one of the die sets from Tim Holtz “Mischievous” and glued it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful embossing and silhouette kitty!
    Thank you for joining in Crazy for Cats Challenge!
    Val DT

    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-5-nap-time-sponsored-by.html?sc=1679320063374#c8380639116440355555

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - hoe simple and absolutely elegant. It says it all without words.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!