Wednesday, May 3

quack me up…


Back to using Newton’s Nook Designs for the main images.
The base card is white card stock.
Using Newton’s Nook Designs “Spring Garden Line Stencil”  with Distress inks I made a line of tulips.
On more white card stock I applied Distress green inks and die cut them using a die from Sunny Studio “Slim Line Nature Borders” and applied it to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Rain Boots” and colored it with Copic markers before cutting it out and gluing it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set.



1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card Arlene - and I love the gentle pun in the sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!