Thursday, May 11

brighten your day…

 

I just love rainbows but haven’t seen that many lately???
The base card is white card stock stenciled with Distress inks using My Favorite Things “Cloud” stencil.
Next I cut a piece of MFT patterned paper from their Happy Patterns pad and taped it to the front of the card.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from MFT “You Color My World” stamp set and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and gluing it out the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Arlene, I love your card and I think we do need to make our own rainbows,meteorologically and metaphorically speaking! Lots of rain but not much in the way of rainbows lately!! Thanks for taking the Time Out to enter our challenges and for making our gallery look sooo good! Hugs Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene... so loving your Pure Innocence!!! bBrilliant use of the rainbow. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card Arlene - a great rainbow! We have had a few off late, as the weather has turned wet here.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!