Wednesday, April 26

window…


A little masking made a simple card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from My Favorite Things “City Block Background” with Memento tuxedo black ink and made masks for seven of the windows.
Next I applied Distress inks uncharted mariner and chipped sapphire.
I removed the masks and applied it to the base card.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Bitty Bungalows” set with Versafine onyx black ink, trimmed it off set and applied it to the card.


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Arlene - love your fabulous interpretation of the challenge theme. The windows really stand out
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/05/2023

    I love this Arlene! What a great idea and the randomly lit windows are so effective. Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!