Sunday, April 30

watering can…


For this challenge I chose the middle row with it’s darker tones.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of the desert rose card stock and then a layer of embossed white card stock.
On more white card stock I made a background with Tim Holtz Distress sprays then die cut it with the Tim Holtz watering can die.
This I applied to the card front and then stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Let’s Talk Sentiments” using Versafine tuxedo black ink.


6 comments:

  1. Stunning - love the 'look' you obtained on the watering can.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! What a great look on the watering can. You've used our colors well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice rustic coloring of your watering can and looks good with the embossed background... handsome card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card! Thank you for getting colorful with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rusty watering can is so life like! Amazing job. I love the simplicity of this card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever use of the sprays to create the watering can. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!