Thursday, April 27

dots and stripes…


So here’s the story…
I went to a card stamping group meeting and decided not to take too many “things” with me. 
I packed up some pre-stamped images, my graphite pencils and erasers.
However I didn’t pack my artist stumps so I couldn’t do the shading the way I like.
In staed I chose one of the largest images and a 2H pencil and applied dots and stripes!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of both grey and black card stocks before applying the main image panel.


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty image Arlene, and I love how you added the dots and stripes! Very effective in the black/gray/white colors! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - a fabulous result Arlene - how wonderful to challenge yourself by taking minimal supplies, and although I have no doubt it took you a while to colour, but well worth the effort with this stunning result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!