Thursday, March 2

you’re sweet…


So I started this card out to make jelly beans from Lawn Fawn “How You Bean?”, but once I had colored them with Copic markers they looked more like pickles.
Lucky for me there was “you’re sweet” sentiment in the set!
The base card is white card stock with a panel of green card stock from Lawn Fawn “All The Dots” paper pack.
On heavier white card stock I stamped the images from the set and once colored I die cut the jar with the coordinating die and foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set on the patterned paper.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable CAS card. I love the green jelly beans. They remind me of my favorite spearmint flavored ones. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options March Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful offering here - I had thought that the image was green jelly beans, and would not have thought of pickles. Fabulous facial expressions and details
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!