Thursday, March 23

simple flowers…


I am trying to go through my huge collection of stamps, use them, then donate them to my local craft resale shop where I volunteer, Crafting for Good ( on Facebook).
I have found that the older I get the less I need.
Also I need to get rid of rubber sentiment stamps as I like being able to line up the clear ones so much more.
The base card is whiet linen card stock that I stamped with a flower from Unity Stamp Co. using Distress inks for a rainbow effect.
On black card stock I stamped the sentiment from Inkadinakdoo “Thoughts For The Day” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
(In complete honesty I stamped a rubber sentiment first and it came out crooked, so I opted for the black strip!)


7 comments:

  1. I think the black strip with the white sentiment grounds those delicate flowers beautifully, Arlene - a fabulous card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Arlene - I LOVE the flower stamp! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take flowers in any form at this point. Lol. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us on the CC&S Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers! And I love your BOLD sentiemnt--looks great! TFS with us at CC&S!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so pretty and the black sentiment strip a great fix! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours and Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rainbow colors!!! And the sentiment is also great. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge, Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I just love those rainbow color whimsical flowers. Thanks so much again for joining us at CC&S this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!