Sunday, March 26

on my mind…


For this sketch challenge I dug through my stash of pre-made backgrounds and found one made with alcohol inks and another with watercolor…can you guess which one is which?
The base card is white linen card stock with the strips of background card stocks.
On a strip of blue card stock I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. “Penguin Pals” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder before foam taping it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the image from the same set with Memento tuxedo black ink onto white card stock and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it and foam taping it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Love the gentle pun in this stunning card Arlene :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your tags are amazing and those little penguins just make me smile! Fun sentiment too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene, I love your card! The sentiment is great with one penguin sitting on the other's head! The periwinkle and cobalt blues work well with the small dot of red. Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those little penguins just make me smile! Love the fun backgrounds, too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!