Sunday, February 19

walk in peace…


Penny Black has the best stamps for the technique I used on this card.
In this case I started with a piece of water color paper.
Using my Tim Holtz stamping platform and an old stamp Penny Black “Perfect Pair”.
I colored the image with Distress markers, I still have a full set, and then spritzed it with water before stamping onto the water color paper.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment from Elizabeth Crafts “A Bit of Fragrance Collection” with Distress archival ink and taoed the panel to the front of a water color paper card.


2 comments:

  1. Exquisite work Arlene, and a stunning card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Wonderful technique for the stamping too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!