Thursday, February 2

super moon…


I used two stencils for this card but as you look at it you might not realize which ones?
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock.
On the black card stock main panel I stamped the image from Stampin’ Up’s “Beautiful You” with Hero Arts unicorn ink and colored it with a white pencil.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts “Good Friends” set with the same ink.
I have a set of circle stencils and used the same ink to make the moon.
To finish I stenciled the moon using a Tim Holtz “Moon Mask” and Distress hickory smoke ink.
Shouldn’t all birthday start at midnight?



3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and wow again Arlene - this is exquisite and so very dramatic. Love it!
    I agree, all birthdays should start at midnight, but I doubt I could stay up that late, or if I did, much later than that.... maybe I should go to bed early and set an alarm????
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/03/2023

    Oh that's such a great combination! Stunning card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! That moon is awesome. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!