Sunday, February 26

rosy thanks…


These are SO not my colors.
When we moved into our current house the bathroom was pink and blue tiles!!!
That went immediately.
However a challenge is just that challenging so I went for it.
The base card is white card stock.
With another piece of white card stock I embossed it with a 3D embossing folder then colored it with light blue, red and pink colored pencils.
I split this as shown to make two cards.
On the other half I placed the light blue card stock and finished it with a strip of pink card stock.
The final touch was to stamp the sentiment from Pink Fresh “Perfect Sentiments” with Versamark ink and heat emboss it with white embossing powder.



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! I LOVE the embossing on your card!!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Wonderful coloring on the emboss folder panel! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, CIC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!