Sunday, February 26

anniversary bunnies…


Once again it was nice to have some pre-finished background card stock.
The base card is kraft card stock.
The bottom panel is kraft card stock that I foiled.
A small strip of brown card stock on top of the foiled panel.
Using a circle die and gold metallic card stock I cut out the moon, trimmed it down and glued it to the card front.
 The bunnies were die cut from brown card stock and foam taped to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment using stamps from Stampabilities and Memento rich cocoa ink.



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Arlene! I'm a sucker for a bunny :) Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies make the cutest anniversary card and the foiling makes it really special. Great job Arlene. Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!