Thursday, January 26

stars shine…


Other than the purple and blue mix I decided to add a little green to the image!
The base card is white card stock with a panel of black card stock.
On a white card stock panel I stamped the image and sentiment from Colorado Craft Company “Anita Jeram Stargazers” set with Memento tuxedo black ink.
I also made a mask for the bottom then applied blue and purple Distress inks for the sky.
Next I used Copic markers for the bunnies and grass.
This I applied to the card front them marked in the “stars” with white gel pen.


6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous - I love the stamp and sentiment set, and you have used it to perfection on this beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your purple sky and stars, and what cute critters enjoying the star gazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. LOVE the purple sky. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card!

    So glad you joined us at Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Melissa, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sentiment on the bunnies and that purple sky is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!