Thursday, January 26

red heart…

 

Isn’t it fun to color with graphite pencils and then add one bit of color?
That’s what I did with this challenge.
On the white card stock base card I stamped the image and sentiment  from Colorado Craft Company “Anita Jeram Sweet Snowman”  using VersaFine onyx black ink.
Next I colored him with graphite pencils.
At this point I am going to show you what I place the card on to color it…
This is a silicone mat, that I purchased in a three pack on Amazon, placed on my Tim Holtz glass mat.
I like it as the card doesn’t move on it and the pencils don’t roll!
Once it was colored I used the heart stamp from the same set with Gina K. Designs cherry red ink.







2 comments:

  1. Oh Arlene this is gorgeous - your colouring with the graphite pencil is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, i like the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!