Wednesday, November 9

monochrome…


This challenge was a perfect way for me to use one of the pre-made backgrounds I had.
In this case it was white card stock covered with Distress Ink uncharted mariner then stamped with My Favorite Things “Etched Flower” using Distress Ink picket fence.
After trimming it down I applied it to a white card stock base card.
On another piece of white card stock I smooshed the uncharted mariner again and using the front and back dies of MFT “Hand Lettered Happy Birthday” I created the sentiment piece that I foam taped to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. What a dramatic card Arlene - sorry I haven't been around much - looks as though I may have long covid, with all sorts of complications that leave me utterly exhausted :(
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an amazing background, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats an awesome monocrome card design.. Love everything about this..
    Thank you so much joining us at HLS water colour challenge..
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!