Sunday, October 9

beware…


The neutral HAD to be black with this spooky creation.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of green card stock.
On watercolor paper I made a background with Distress mica stains hocus pocus, jack-o-lantern and bubbling cauldron.
Next I die cut a piece of black card stock with Trinity Stamps “Haunted House Cut Out” and applied it to the spritzed background trimming off the bottom.
Using the bottom strip I die cut it with a die from Tim Holtz “Halloween Words:Thin”.
This I glued to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Spooky Halloween card! Love the spritzed background! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cool background for your spooky Halloween card! It almost glows! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!