Wednesday, September 21

thankful…


My inspiration for this card comes from the 180b picture and color combination.
The large gobe of cream and the colors made me this about how I am grateful for my home and the beautiful scenes out my back window this time of year.
Though we don’t have moose we do have hills, trees and deer.
The base card is brown card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Next I used kraft card stock and spritzed it with Tim Holtz mica sprays.
Once dry I embossed it with Tim Holtz “Quilted” 3D embossing folder.
Using Impression Obsession moose die I cut tghe “globe” , actually just a circle, with cream card stock.
Next I cut the sentiment from black card stock using Catherine Pooler “Thankful Die” and interwove them before gluing them to the card front.




4 comments:

  1. What an incredibly stunning card. You really did a great job with the inspiration photo and you've created a really interesting card with fabulous textures and details. Thanks for sharing the logo and for playing along with us at The Card Concept. We're so grateful to have you share your art with us.
    Karen L, DT
    The Card Concept
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, and wow again Arlene - this is magnificent. Love the mica sprays on the kraft - that is an inspired pairing.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! Love the warm colors, texture as well as the moose die- so fun! We are thrilled that you joined us at The Card Concept and hope you can play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card.Love the warm feel of the card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!
    Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!