Friday, September 30

extra long thank you…


This will throw everyone who loves the look of foiled pieces.
The base card is rust checked card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Using a die from Sunny Studio “Slimline Scalloped Frame” I cut white card stock for the next layer.
Now the weird part…I had this Deco Foil piece that I had foiled with gold, but I liked th back so much with the black that I decided to flip it for the next layer and die cut it with another die from the set.
To attach it to the card front I used glue dots on all the hearts!
To fonsih I die cut three sentiments, using another die from the set, with rust dotted card stock and glued them to the card front.



1 comment:

  1. What a innovative use of the foil Arlene, and a fabulous card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!