Monday, September 12

exhale worry…


So glad this was a hobby or sport challenge.
I was able to find this great image from Tim Holtz, very old!
The base card is white card stock with brown and black card stock layers.
The main panel is a piece of cream card stock that I made a background with my gel plate and Distress Oxide inks hickory smoke, antique linen and rusty hinge.
To that I stamped the image from Tim Holtz “The Big Top” and the sentiment from Picket Fence Studiios “Exhale Worry” using VersaFine onyx black ink.




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic vintage card using this "vintage" (you did say it was old LOL) stamp!! Perfectly masculine!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sport/hobby challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!