Saturday, September 17

creepy house on the hill…


Isn’t it nice to have something arrive from an order just in time for a fun challenge?
The base card is black card stock folded in half and then I cut it with a circle die just off one edge so it folds in half.
From a piece of water color paper that has Tim Holtz mica sprays I cut another circle and glued it to the base card.
From another piece of the water color paper where I made a moon, see previous post, I cut it with another circle die.
From black card stock I die cut more black card stock with Trinity Stamps “Haunted House Cut Out” then another of the circle dies before gluing it to the moon circle.
Then I foam taped it to the base card.


1 comment:

  1. Arlene, I love you spooky card. That background is wonderful. I just ordered the TH sprays and you have totally inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!