Sunday, September 11

big birthday…

I adore earth tones.
The base card is dark brown card stock.
Using a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” I cut one from gold card stock and one from a background I had made with Tim Holtz spray stains and embossed with an  embossing folder.
These I glued and foam taped to the base card.
On cream card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Gift Card Greetings” with StazOn timber brown ink, trimmed it to a strip and applied it to the card  front.


3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love those neutral colours and that texture is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich colors and great texture in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the texture and rich colors! Elegant card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!