Monday, September 19

apple time…


My birthday purchase this year from Lawn Fawn, they are so generous when you sign up with your birthday, included “Puffy Cloud Borders” dies, “Peekaboo Pop-Up” dies, “Simply Fall Sentiments” and “Apple-solutely Awesome” stamp sets.
I needed a card for my granddaughter and it’s definitely apple time here in Western New York so I thought I would try making a pop up card.
The picture above shows the closed version and here is when it’s open…

I wanted to make the mouse in the tree throwing apples to the mouse at the bottom!
It pops down from the cloud at just the right angle.
I also used Copic markers and Lawn Fawn jet black ink for the stamping and coloring.






2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/20/2022

    Very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall card is absolutely WONDERFUL! I love your creativity with the pop-up design and your beautiful coloring ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!