Tuesday, August 2

peace at Christmas…


Water color backgrounds are something I love to use in my card creations.
The base card is white card stock.
On water color paper I created a background with different water colors.
Once dry I stenciled the snowflakes using Simkon Says Stamp “Falling Snow” stencil and Hero Arts unicorn ink.
I die cut the paper using a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” then stamped the sentiment from Peddler’s Pack using VersaFine onyx black ink.
I applied a black card stock backing and foam taped this to the base card.


2 comments:

  1. Very atmospheric! Wonderful watercolour card for our challenge at 52CCT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Arlene, quelle magnifique ambiance, si simple mais parfait et apaisant, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!