Saturday, August 13

breast cancer month coming…


Though it is only August I believe in getting card s ready ahead of time.
This is such a card for Breast Cancer Awareness month which is October.
The base card is white with a panel of white card stock, die cut with a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and stamped with a sentiment from MFT Stamps “Have Hope”.
Using a piece of glossy card stock that I had inked with pink alcohol ink I die cut it with a die from MFT “Stitched Square STAX” and foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I die cut the flower from white card stock using MFT “Roses In Bloom” and glued it to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. Exquisite work Arlene - love that delicate floral diecut, and the shiny pink layer is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the alcohol ink piece on the background, so pretty and it matches the rose perfectly! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!