Sunday, July 10

holiday pet …


Believe it or not I am not a salesman for My Favorite Things Stamps…I just really like them.
That’s why I decided to use all the sets I have ordered over the past few years, that have never been opened, to create  for a bunch of challenges.
Note that I will put (new) next to them so you can see what a hoarder I am!
The base card is white card stock with a strip of red card stock that I embossed with Richard Garay “Lumberjack Days” embossing folder.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from MFT “This Hugs For You”(new) and the sentiment from MFT “Itty Bitty Holiday” with MFT extreme black ink and colored the image with Copic markers.
I also drew in a snow line with a fine line black marker.


3 comments:

  1. I don't mind you using you MFT stamps when they make up into such gorgeous cards as this Arlene - love the texture on the red panel, it's a fabulous complement to the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Great CAS design, and beautiful colouring! Thank you for sharing and playing at AAA Cards! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love your design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!