Sunday, July 10

fifties or sixties image…


This set has been sitting for quite a while in my My Favorite Things sets stash.
I just had to get it out today as I’m sure it stamps up like a fifties or sixties card…right?
The base card is white card stock that I scored down from the top to allow me to place the stencil appropriately.
I used the MFT “Candy Stripes” (new) stencil with Distress candied apple ink.
I stamped the image and sentiment from MFT “Sweet Christmas” (new) using VersaFine onyx black ink, Distress candied apple ink and coloring the balls with a Copic marker.



3 comments:

  1. A really retro feel to this card Arlene - that is one cute Santa image. and your candy striped base is stunning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Arlene, que c'est joli, merci de jouer de nouveau avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT, Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!