Saturday, June 11

water color whale….


While looking through Pinterest I found an idea for a water color whale so I gave it a go!
This I trimmed out.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is a piece I made with my gel press, Distress Oxide hickory smoke and blueprint sketch inks using a stencil by Newton’s Nook Designs called “bokeh”.
Once all was applied to the base card I stamped the sentiment from Dina Wakley “Handwritten Sentiments” using VersaFine onyx black ink.



2 comments:

  1. Great card! The background is amazing and I love the way the tail of the water color whale
    extends over the inside border. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Little Red Wagon.
    Hugs, Doni (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great whale Arlene, and a fabulous card - there's a lot to look at, but no one thing overwhelms the other.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!