Saturday, June 18

pray for peace…


This is the last time I will be using this wonderful Magenta stamp.
It goes to the resale store next week.
I have found that many images are, though gorgeous, not ones I want to keep.
Therefore i am using them for one last time and packing them up to donate.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
I stamped the image on white card stock with VersaFine onyx black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
I cut iti out and then distressed the edges, layered it on white card stock, blue card stock and then black card stock before applying it to the base card.
The sentiment from Stampendous “Joyful Pharses” was stamped with the same ink.

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Arlene, and a wonderful stamp, but I understand what you mean about not really using them and wanting to pass them on.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you made a stunning card for your last use of this stamp! Very atmospheric! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage card, thanks for joining 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT colour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic vintage card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!