Sunday, June 12

one ninth…


It’s amazing how little space you actually have to create in 1/9th of the card front.
Because I have an A2 size card I lucked out with a bit more length to make it taller.
The base card is white card stock.
In the corner I stamped the sentiment from Printworks “Small Tag Lines” with VersaFine onyx black ink.
On glossy card stock I applied alcohol inks, not Ranger which are my favs, then when dry I punched out three little butterflies and applied them with glue dots to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. Very CAS and so pretty to. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards Challenges again

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - love how you have interpreted this challenge Arlene - a beautiful and stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Rose! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!