Tuesday, June 7

just can’t stop with these alcohol inks…


Please check out my previous alcohol ink cards that were inspired by Sandy Allnock.
Though I use my “on hand” materials I can still make use of them.
The base card is white card stock.
I dropped three colors of Ranger alcohol inks on glossy card stock and allowed them to dry.
Next I stamped the images from Simon Says Stamp “Dandelion Messages” using VersaFine onyx black ink.
Once dry I cut a square, applied a square of black card stock and applied them to the base card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with the same ink.



2 comments:

  1. Arlene this is stunning - love how you are really playing with this technique and making the most of it. You are inspiring
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! Love the splodgy background and detailed inside of each flower. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!