Sunday, June 19

every flavor…


The challenge for this month was Summer Fun and I can’t think of any more fun than ice cream at the beach!
With kraft card stock and MFT Die-namics “Outside the Box” plus “OTB Snow Drifts” I cut enough to make the box and the sand dunes.
Using white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Every Flavor of Happy” with MFT kraft ink.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 27” and applied it to tghe main box.
You may think this is rather short and you would be right.
I cut the bottom to make it shorter once it was taped together.
I had a stash of water color pieces so I used them, white, kraft and brown card stock with the dies from MFT Die-namics “Pair of Popsicles” to create the goodies.
On a few I used white gel pen for highlights.


1 comment:

  1. What a yummy looking box of ice creams Arlene - beautifully made and definitely out of the box!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!