Friday, June 17

best teacher…


Though I didn't have the size balloon stencil I needed, I went with what I had!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
With the MFT “Big Balloon” stencil I applied Distress mustard seed ink.
Onto tghat stencil I laid MFT “Basket Weave Stencil” , which I got in today’s mail, and applied Distress carved pumpkin ink.
Using MFT extreme black ink I stamped the two sentiments cut from two MFT sets, “Virtually the Best” and “Bitty Birthday Wishes” onto the stenciled balloon.
I drew in the string at the bottom with a fine line marker.
The girl from MFT “Festive Old Friends” was stamped with the same ink and colored with Copic markers onto the main white card stock panel.
The “floor boards” I drew in with a fine line black marker and colored that with Copic markers.


1 comment:

  1. Very clever use of 'what you had' Arlene - love that balloon in the two colours, and the cute teacher image :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!