Monday, May 16

patchwork tree…


Another set going in the bag for the resale store when I get done with this posting.
So many wonderful sets that I have used and used but need to allow others to enjoy them now.
The base card is white card stock.
The sentiment and images are from Wplus9 Design Studio “Pretty Patches : Tree”.
The sentiment was stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink.
The tree stamped with Gina K. Designs fresh asparagus ink.
The heart stamped with Gina K. Designs cherry red cola ink.
I used my Tim Holtz stamping platform to get the heart centered just right!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Arlene, and awesome stamping - I thought the tress and heart were die cuts!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic CAS Christmas card. Thanks to the company at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid Christmas tree and fab CAS design! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!