Monday, May 16

he who plants a tree…


This card doesn’t fit the challenge, you may say.
This isn’t a house…but it is!
Why I plant trees all over our six acres are to grow homes for. birds, bats, squirrels, ground hogs, etc.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co. “Plant A Tree” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
This I colored with Copic markers and using my score board applied lines to the bottom before foam taping it to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. Love your logic behind your use of the image Arlene - a lovely card and beautifullhy coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card just makes me smile Arlene! Love the clean design and that sentiment is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Arlene! Trees are home to all kinds of creatures. Beautiful colors and I like the subtle score lines. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!