Monday, May 16

a little birdie…


Digging through my older stamps to try and find things to donate to the shop I volunteer in and I ran across a bunch of Santoro Gorjuss Girls.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of patterned paper, the back side (solid) first then the actual pattern.
This gave me the colors to color in the girl with Copic markers.
I die cut a piece of white card stock and stamped her and the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Birthday Flutter”.
This I applied with foam squares.

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Arlene - love how you have used the image, and the sentiment is the perfect match.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of matching the colors of the patterned paper with how you added color to your image. Love how you used the striped patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!